Tuesday, November 10, 2009

One More

Sure hope I'm not boring you, but, I wanted to share the great things that I received from some friends who I met through crafting! Michelle, who is in the same SU! group and who I met through blogging sent me this great BRAK!

The first thing I did was stare lovingly at the card as you can see by all the details that she put into it.
My DD2 had to remind me that there was something else in the box too! Check out all these goods! Thanks so much, Michelle!I'm so happy to have met so many nice people through blogging. It has opened many doors for me and I have learned many new things (or rather snaked many new ideas!). You are all so wonderful and I am truly blessed for having you in my life!

Mahalo nui loa,
Postsig2

9 comments:

Brenda said...

Really cute card... love the RAK too! Saw that little bag at Cinnamon Girl thought it was so cute!

Michelle Alejandro said...

Glad you liked it! You are so sweet and deserving! Have a great Vet day tomorrow! Wohoo we get to sleep in (at least a little bit, lol).

Hugs,
Michelle

Unknown said...

Super cute BRAK! :)

Joy said...

wonderful BRAK! that is a sweet card from Michelle...and look at all those goodies! love it! so thoughtful that Michelle. glad I met you too in this wonderful world of blogging!

Cyndi said...

cute card with your RAK! love them. keep up the great work!

kris said...

Great BRAK Joni! Love the card... it's cute... and woohoo look at those goodies... =D hugs, Kris

Janis said...

Wow! Love all of your BRAKs. You are so deserving. And, Michelle is so sweet & talented.

Kyoko said...

Wowee, look at that loot from Michelle ... she's so super creative! The card is just too pretty!

Jodi said...

This is a very cute cute card from Michelle!! Love the image!
Hugs
Jodi =)