Friday, November 20, 2009

November OCS

My partner this month for Teri's OCS is Michelle U. Don't you just LOVE her card? It's so yummy! It's a slider card. So, so cute!Talk about pressure!

Think! Think! OK, Michelle loves HK, so that made that one easy. Now, what to do. Pink and brown are her favorite colors. Ok, now what. sweat, sweat. Go play Bejeweled Blitz. Oh, now I gotta check my crops. 2 days later. Feel better. But, still no idea. Go check out some blogs. There it is! On Marie's blog! a diorama card! So, after almost a week of sweating & playing TONS of Bejeweled-got 316,000 points...hee! hee! Here's what I came up with:Whew! I didn't have any good sentiment stamps so, I left it plain. Sorry, Michelle!
Thanks, Teri, for hosting the OCS! It's fun!

Fall is fantastic!
Postsig2

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Both cards are super cute! :)

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

Joni-
You are so funny...your card for Michelle came out too cute...TFS..
Liann

kris said...

LOL!!! wow you were under pressure!!!! hehehe! your card turned out fabulous!!! and Michelle's one to you is cute too!!! =D hugs, Kris

Cyndi said...

Love both of the cards! very cute! The diorama card is something different! have a great weekend!

1LuvnMama said...

I can't wait to see it opened up in Michelle's blog! I told Michelle that her card she made for you was so yummy, I just could eat it up! He, he!

Janis said...

I love the card that you received for your OCS. And, your card is totally Michelle! You really got the HK and pinks down perfectly. Have a great weekend!

Cheryl said...

That is so cute Joni! I will check Maria's blog to see what it looks like opened.

Maylee said...

Your card is fabulous!

Cami said...

Love both cards! Your card for Michelle came out so cute with that diorama style. You did a great job and I love fancy folds or dimensional cards, too! You both did great. Cami

Teri said...

Wow! loving the OCS's here! You guys are so creative!

Joy said...

you gals are just too funny! love both your cards! love how it turned out! so pretty! never tried either one of the cards you made...guess I better try one! I never start mine yet! eh, how you get so high on bejewled! I need help! I hate playing it once I hit the 200,000. I no can go any higher! ugh! TFS!

Marisa said...

Very cool card Joni!! I might give this a try!! :) Have a great day!