Tuesday, June 9, 2009

RAK

It's summer! And to start it off, I got this great RAK from JackieLou!
Actually, I got it a couple weeks ago and haven't had time to photograph it. But, taking out this morning is just a great way to start the summer!
Her card was so cute and she used the colors from Jen's Aloha RAK perfectly.
JackieLou included these great images & stamps from Two Scoop Rice designs that just scream Hawai`i. There's also a bunch of beads that I haven't figured out how to use yet, but, I will. I will! Thanks so much, JackieLou! I can't wait to start creating.
It's time to hit the beach! Surf's up on the South Shore this week too! yahoo!!

6 comments:

Sporty Stamper said...

Great RAK, can't wait to see what you create with it. Enjoy the South Swells!

Joy said...

what a wonderful RAK! love all the stuff you got!

Jodi said...

How sweet!! Can't wait to see what you will make from it all.
Hugs
Jodi =)

Kyoko said...

Awesome RAK from JackieLou! Lucky you ... hey that rhymes! LOL!

Jamee said...

awesome rak!!

JackieLou said...

hahaha Kyoko is funny. I always get JackieLou where are you? hehehehe Glad you like them and enjoy....
Hugs,
Jackielou