Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My June Aloha RAK

well, I finished my June Aloha RAK, but, haven't mailed it out yet. hello? sometimes I don't put 2+2 together. How can my partner get her RAK if I don't mail it? hmmm?! Such a donkey I am.

This month's challenge was to use flowers and share flowers. I think I went a little overboard on the flower background. But, I did think that the Changito Flower stamp matched!
I got the template for the bag from Lauren Meader's Papertrey Timeless Templates. It has 2 inside pockets which I filled with small stuff.

















The template is easy to do, but, what I love are the great samples that come with the templates.
I used the stamped images that I got from JackieLou. Those images are so cute! Well off to the Post Office to get this out today.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Denise said...

WOw, your OCS partner will LOVE this! So pretty.

Kyoko said...

Hi Joni! FAB job on your card and bag for your Aloha RAK. The DP you used go really well together. Great job!

Teri said...

Love your card for the OCS Joni!! Lucky partner!