Saturday, June 27, 2009

Got Me Some RAKs

It's been a good couple of mail days!

First, Vina sent me a pretty card & some flowers for Jen's Aloha RAK. Thanks, Vina! I like the flowers, can't wait to use them.
Ever since making her card for Club Anya's challenge, DD#1 is goo-goo over TGF images! Have to bust out the bibs from storage...drool away from my cards, please! sheesh! Too funny!
Then, I got my OCS from Tracy.
Hope you're feeling better, Tracy! I love the card! I attempted to do this accordian fold card, but, gave up. Maybe I'll try again next month. Again, DD#1 was "oohh & aahh" over the card! Paws off, sister!

If you haven't tried doing these swaps, you should cuz they are fun! The best part is making new friends!
Enjoy the weekend!

6 comments:

Jenny V. said...

Vina and Tracy did a great job on their cards. I just haven"t got around making the accordian fold card.I need to give that a try.It looks fun to do. Enjoy your weekend.

Jenny

Kyoko said...

Awesome RAK from Vina and super card from Tracy! They are both so pretty creations. Take Care!

Tracy.H said...

I am sooooo glad that you like it! I received mine yesterday too. Thank you so very much!! My camera is giving me some issues right now...though it was fixed, but no such luck. I will get some pics up of your RAK as soon as I can. Thank you again...I love the card and the post-it note holder!! :0)

Little C's Creations said...

Awesome RAKs.... make me wanna make that card Tracy made (on the Cricut) I better go try it out..

Hugs,
Jen

Sporty Stamper said...

Pretty cards. TFS and have a great weekend.

Teri said...

Great cards from Vina and Tracy!!