Friday, July 10, 2009

SU! July Swap

My Pacific Stampers SU! swap for July is to incorporate a new stamp set. This isn't quite a new set as it was featured in the Spring Mini catalog, but, I did use the new in-color paper, ink & ribbon. You likely?

I really liked last season's colors, but, as usual SU! just draws you in like bees to honey with their new colors! These colors are Dusty Durango, Bermuda Blue and something Curry. I love their new polka dot ribbons too! SU! is even offering textured cardstock in 8 1/2 x 11!

Thanks for stopping by & for your sweet comments. It sure does brighten up my day!
Happy Stamping!
Postsig2

12 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the colors! I love the butterfly too! The new SU colors are really pretty! Have a great weekend Joni! :)

Janis said...

Hi Joni-
I'm loving your color combo with the new SU colors. Love the butterfly!

Sporty Stamper said...

Great job with your color combo and putting this card together.

Unknown said...

Nice card :) TFS!

Michelle Alejandro said...

No ways Joni! Your card is way cuter! I don't even have any ribbon to use, lol! See you tonight!

Jodi said...

Wowzers!! I love this card! Great layout and color combo!
Thanks so much for the bday RAK, I luv it!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Elena said...

Great card! Love the butterfly and the colors. Have a Great weekend!

Brenda said...

I love the color combo! Can't wait to get this swap tonight....

Kyoko said...

Ohhh girlie! This card is just too cute! I just love the new papers that SU came up with! Have a great weekend!

Joy said...

cute card! that's the next stamp set I really want to buy! I need to get the new in colors too! this card is so wonderful for a swap! TFS!

Jenny V. said...

I just love the new colors from SU. Teri had use the new colors for her class yesterday that I attend. They are vibrant colors for summer.I like their polka dot ribbons too. Have a happy Sunday.

Jenny

Teri said...

Love that butterfly! I like this color combo that you used, I like the new in-colors too!