Monday, May 4, 2009

Teacher's Appreciation

My daughter's school hosted a teacher appreciation lunch last Friday - May Day. Hence, no school & no program. But, all was not lost as the day before there was a Makahiki (celebration) & the kids all got to participate in various field games. Running, screaming & sweating like crazy. They loved it!

Back to the origins of this posting, the luncheon. These were the favors. I thought that they were so cute - I really like the DSP Good Morning Sunshine and SU! matchbox die. But, I liked the Hershey nuggets even more! No, I'm not a teacher, but, I did help set up, so I was rewarded with a favor! YUM!

Happy May!

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Cute gifts Liann! I just finished with my teacher appreciation gifts! I'll post them tomorrow! Thanks for all of your sweet comments!!

Michelle Alejandro said...

Did you buy the matchbox die? I couldn't do it, too expensive, lol, but now seeing your creation I want one! Ohhh you are a bad influence. LOL!

Kyoko said...

Hi Joni! Cute favors ... that matchbox die is so perfect! I bet everyone loved the goodies!

Linda said...

Hi Joni ~ thanks for leaving your comments on my blog. I couldn't figure out why I wasn't getting your updates ... DUH! I didn't sign up as a "follower"! Now I am! What a dork. I did the same thing to Gracie! Anyhoo, great gifts and can't wait to see what you create next! Hugs, Linda

Joy said...

such cute little matchboxes! I'm sure those teachers loved them! love your sympathy cards too...it's never easy, but with loving friends and family...it makes it better. thanks for visiting my blog =)

Jodi said...

Great job with these boxes!! I think I have to use my die soon too.
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Little C's Creations said...

So cute these cards!!! Love the colors you've chose to work with!

Hugs,
Jen