Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Team Parent Gift

As a youth basketball coach, team parents are an important part of a successful team. This past season, I was fortunate to have a great mom and dad team parent team (that's a lot of "team"). They were super organized and very supportive and made sure their son came to every practice (even though it conflicted with another activity). I made them the super easy card holder with note cards that I learned in a class and post it note holder with pen. This time using SU! Good Morning Sunshine DSP and Cheep Talk set-another great set from the Spring catalog. Love it!



Thank you, team parents (you know who you are!!)! Couldn't have done it without you!

4 comments:

Teri said...

Great cards and holder! Love that Cheep Talk stamp set!!

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

totally cute...i love that stamp set

Jodi said...

These turned out well! That is a cute stamp set to have.

Kyoko said...

Hi Joni! I found your blog through Teri's! FYI, the post office just returned my OCS for you b/c they said it was too puffy and they wanted more postage! Sorry, but it's going back out today with additional postage. I hope you like the card!