Monday, April 6, 2009

First Aloha RAK



This is what I sent to my Aloha RAK partner, Wendy. I used the retired SU! Summer Picnic DSP (I just love the colors). Made postcard notes and box (cased from Teri - I forgot to punch the handle out before I assembled it, so it came out crooked. oh, well, nothing a little ribbon can't fix).

I tossed in some Dandelion Design Easter stamps and also included a hawaiian print notepad, post it note holder (cased from Dawn) and pen.
I'm still getting the hang of this blogging stuff.
There's so much to learn. So, I'm like the turtle in the race. I'll catch up soon! I received a couple of comments-wow! I wanted to email a note but don't know how. So, thank you for your comment!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Great gift set!

Jodi said...

Awesome, she will love it!!
Hugs,
Jodi =)