Monday, October 4, 2010

OCS and Xmas Tag Swap Sharing

My OCS partner for September was Colleen.  Check out her cute card!  The theme was summer and she nailed it!  Love those palm trees!  Would hit the beach today, but, it's raining like crazy here on the Windward side.  But, I love this weather!  Below is my OCS card:

I also participate in Kyoko's Xmas Tag swap. My wonderful partner for September was Kyoko!  Check out her CUTE Hello Kitty tags!  They're too cute to use.
For my tags below, I used the Sizzix die cut from last year's Christmas dies.
I'm gonna go make some hot cocoa and hunker down in front of the TV and enjoy this rainy weather!
Enjoy your day!

Postsig2

5 comments:

Joy said...

Cute projects you recived! But i really love the reindee, such a cute nose!

enjoy your cocoa!

Cyndi said...

very nice cards and tags by all of you!

Brenda said...

i love the tags and your OCS card! i wish i could join you at the beach... (sigh)!

Kyoko said...

THANKS FOR MY CUTE TAGS! I love them! Your OCS cards are super cute too. It was really nice seeing you on Saturday.

Jodi said...

These are all so cute! I love the cards and tags!! Aren't they so fun to make!
Hugs
Jodi =)