Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mummy RAK

Got this great mummy RAK from Casey (sp?) who is my dentist's boss...oh, I mean wife!  He won't see this! :)  I don't have the heart to open it up, but, I did get a peak.  It looks like it's a Tim Hotlz decorative stripe die.  WOW!  My first Tim Holtz die....I love his stuff.  I just don't have his style to justify getting his products.
Thanks, Casey! I have it propped up next to my computer.
Love the Baker's Twine and that lil' pumpkin!  That's been me lately!  Zoinks!
Since I'm always writing about my daughters, I thought that I would give my son a write up here too. He'll start training and then try outs for his high school basketball team.  That is, if he can pull of decent grades on his report card.  DD2 shows my expression when talking about his grades.
Have a spooktacular week!
Postsig2

5 comments:

kris said...

Wow love the awesome wrapping on the gift!! =D OMGosh, DD2 = TOO CUTE!!

Brenda said...

i agree, i wouldn't open it either... hehehe! but i know you can do your magic and pull it out without messing up the mummy!

Joy said...

heehee! that Mandi! so cute! glad you got a cute RAK from someone other than your crafting group! that's a great idea. what you going do for Halloween? drop me a line! ttyl!

Janis said...

I love that RAK! It's totally cute! Umm...DD2 always has a hilarious expression, just like when she was peeking out of the sunglasses. TFS! Have a great week!

Teri said...

What a cute rak! Love Mandi's expression, I can feel your pain about the grades :(