Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm So Excited, I Just Can't Hide It

That's exactly how I've been feeling ever since Teri asked me to be a part of Tamiko's Creative Team, check it out, here! What an honor to be included with a bunch of extraordinary talented and sweet bunch of gals!  I'm still sweatin' from being so nervous about all of this, so bear with me over the next few weeks as I learn the ropes of this wonderful adventure!

I did manage go make this card following their sketch.  I missed their Thursday Teaser, here because I am still learning all that needs to go into being on a Creative Team.  I used TGF Eric that I got from Tamiko's Online Store.  Head on over there for some great deals! The best is FREE SHIPPING with an order of $25 or more.

I am looking forward to the next Tamiko's Thursday Teaser!
Got a fun filled weekend, crafting and basketball! yahoo!
Enjoy your weekend!
Aloha no,

Postsig2

15 comments:

Janis said...

Welcome Joni! Your Eric image is perfect! Can't wait to see what your next creation looks like! Great job & see ya soon!

Linda said...

You're too funny Joni! What you sweatin' for? You're an awesome crafter/card maker! Great job on this super cute card! See you soon sister! xoxo, Linda

Joy said...

yay! so glad you could join us on the CT and participate in this assignment. if you have any questions just ask! love the card you made. have a great friday and see you soon!

Jenny said...

Hi Joni,
Congrats on making Tamiko's CT! Have fun!

Jenny

Leanne said...

Hehehe! Congrats Joni! You'll be fabulous. Great card, Eric is my current favorite. Love how you've colored him up. Hugs,

Maylee said...

O yay! congrats Joni! Looking forward to seeing more of your fab creations!

Unknown said...

Big congrats Joni! Your card is adorable. Have a great weekend :)

Michelle Alejandro said...

This is so cute Joni! I am so glad that you are on the team! Now I have another smart arse to joke with me, lol! What time do you want me to pick you up tomorrow? Oh I will text you, I am so crazy!

Hugs,
Michelle

Shirley N said...

Congrats Joni, you are so deserving to be on the CT! Loving your card too!

Brenda said...

congrats on making the creative team! they are so lucky to have you join them... cute card! see you tomorrow!

1LuvnMama said...

Sweatin'? You are awesome Joni! :) I'm so glad that you accepted 'cause I know you'll bring such a joy, laughter, and talent to the team! :) Yippy!

Cyndi said...

super cute card!

Unknown said...

Congrats, joni! This is sure one adorable card!

Cami said...

Congrats and welcome Joni! You are doing just fine and we'll all have so much fun together. Love your cute Eric fella! I just love your humor and I can't wait to see your next creation! I know you can help us alot on the 3D stuff! Hugs, Cami

Teri said...

Welcome Joni! You have nothin to worry about cuz you are an awesome crafter! You got your very own consultant too! sheesh, I'm jealous!