Tuesday, July 26, 2011

C.A.T. July - Part 1

 
I was lucky to have as my partner for the July C.A.T., the one, the only, CAMI!!  Now, I know that you've all seen her work.  Cami does the most beautiful creations - always so delicate, floral and well, lady like (so unlike me!).  Her C.A.T. creations are in two parts because Cami did not think that her first creation had the right "blue" tones in it.  I don't know about you, but, I thought that it was perfect!

Look at all the wonderful details!  She even decorated the inside panels which I didn't capture a picture, but, rest assured, it's gorgeous!
And, Cami even included a RAK!

Thanks so much, Cami!  You really do "capture a heart!"
Stay tuned for Part 2 tomorrow! It'll knock your socks off!
Happy Summer!

Postsig2

7 comments:

Brenda said...

this is beautiful! i'm sure you have this up on your mantle of something cause it is a work of art thats "captures a heart!" you're a lucky girl!

Joy said...

sweet! love your partner's creations! so fabulous! thanks for sharing them with everyone. I never get to see what you gals create otherwise. love the image and the coloring! this LaLa is cute! I may have to get her too! hope to get together soon! take care!

Creations by Shirl said...

Ooh Joni~
Wow did Cami delight you or what!
Awesome masterpieces....Lucky you!

Elena said...

Such a beautiful card she created for you! She always makes awesome creations.

kris said...

Beautiful!! Fabulous image she has used and love the RAK too!

1LuvnMama said...

How you doin' BB mama? Busy with the kiddos too huh? Oh la la, luv Cami's creations . . . she's da bomb! :) Hope all is well Joni!

Cyndi said...

wow these are both so beautiful from Cami!