Sunday, May 29, 2011

Teacher Appreciation

Can you believe that another school year has come and gone?  Makes me want to cry when I realize how old my keiki are....sniff....me, of course am still the same age...21 always.
Made these cool bags for some teachers.  Learned how to make these from the uber talented, Mama, here.   I made mine into a clutch purse because the item inside is heavy.
Summer is here!  Can't wait to hit the beach!
Enjoy the long weekend all!
Happy Memorial Day!
Aloha,
Postsig2

8 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

I only sooo cute~ luv the stamp.

Brenda said...

i still have yet to try to make these! have a good weekend! seems like forever since i last saw you! hope all is well with the family!

Cyndi said...

very cute clutch!

Joy said...

sweet! I love those purses and haven't made any since the time, but I do love it and that it's so big. thanks for the link as I forgot how to make them. great idea to turn them into clutches. I know what you mean about the kiddies growing up so fast! so glad we are staying the same age...lol! hope all is well and have a good memorial day!

Elena said...

I made this a while back and want to make more again. Thanks for the link to Mama! Enjoying the long weekend!!

1LuvnMama said...

Luv these Joni! I actually made these purses for DS's teachers for Teacher Appreciation too! They are my "go-to" when I need something in a hurry! :) And, luv that it holds a lot of stuff! Hope you had a wonderful Mem. Day weekend!

Maylee said...

This is super cute! I will have to look into that tutorial. I can't believe another school year has ended either! Have a great day!

Creative Grammie said...

Wow! Very cool and very lucky teachers! TFS and hugs to you.