Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOM'S DAY!

Happy Mom's Day to all you moms!  I am so fortunate to know many loving, kind and wonderful moms.  One of them being my own mom, even though she drives me nutso.  She is a hard working woman who would do anything and everything for her family.  She's the reason why my kids and I are always so well fed!  Now you all know the my secret to a clean kitchen and why I am SO not a cook!

Made these for my mom, MIL and Aunty Sandi.  It holds 4-5 simple thank you cards.  Forgot to take a pic of those, but, I did get the idea of the cards from, here.  I took the Designer Bag Box and adjusted the measurements to: DP @ 6" x 12" and the base, 6" x 2.75" (scored at .75" each side). The A2 card size fits pretty nicely in them.  Instead of punching holes in the tabs, I put it into a clear plastic bag and tied with a bow.  Easy peasy.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Aloha no,

Postsig2

9 comments:

donna mikasa said...

happy mom's day, joni!
love your ketto cards..too cute!

Jenny said...

Happy Mother's Day! Cute project!

Jenny
crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

Marisa said...

Happy Mom's Day Joni!

Cyndi said...

very nice project! happy mother's day!

Teri said...

What great Mother's Day gifts. Hope you had a nice day today!

Brenda said...

That is such a great gift! Love the flower too! Hope you enjoyed your special day! Happy Mother's Day!

Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle Alejandro said...

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Hugs,
Michelle

Cami said...

Great MD gifts you made! Geez, I haven't been blog hopping much and holy moly, you've been creating up a storm and they are all wonderful projects! Hope you had a great Mother's Day! Hugs, Cami