Saturday, September 5, 2009

August Aloha RAK

When I opened my RAK from Kelli, I had it upside down, so the contents fell on my foot & boy, did I jump about a foot off the ground! Let's just say that I'm not the cheerleading type (no vertical leap what-so-ever), so I outdid myself this time!! 'K so I put the stuff back into the box, turned it over and then opened it-again!
Was I surprised at all the goodies! These stamps will be perfect for the upcoming holiday season.

Kelli used a pretty cool technique to stamp the cards, or maybe it's just a metallic ink. But, it has a shine on it that is pretty cool. Don't you just love the drawer holder that she made?! Thanks, Kelli!
Postsig2

7 comments:

Janis said...

Cute drawer from Kelli. You totally got a great RAK from Kelli. Sorry to hear about your foot. Take care & see ya soon!

Brenda said...

Lucky you to receive such a great RAK!

Marisa said...

You are too funny Joni! What a great RAK! Yes, just in time for the holidays! I love your blogwear! :)

Waipahu CBDO dba Waipahu Community Coalition said...

I'm glad you liked it Joni- thanks for posting- since I didn't post it on my blog yet- lol!

Take care~

Unknown said...

So nice RAK! :)

Islander Girl said...

OOhh, what a cute RAK! Lots of goodies!!!

Kyoko said...

LOL! You so mental! Wowee, what a great RAK from Kelii.