Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Craft!

 

 WOW!  It's been a LONG time!  I sure do miss surfing the blogs and borrowing everyone's creations.  So, of course, I'll start off this year with a cute, cute, hand sanitizer holder that I, of course, "jacked" from another.  I needed an easy craft to do for DD1's school club.  My friend, Phyllis, who is always talking crafts showed me this cute, cute holder from a make & take at Cute Stuff, here.  You need to check out this craft store!  The owner, Lianne is really talented and has really got some "cute stuff!"  Thanks, Phyllis & Lianne!
Here's a close up:

Postsig2

6 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Joni,
Welcome back to blogland. Oh, this is such a neat idea. And I love those little scented hand sanitizers.

Brenda said...

what a great idea! i'm so glad to see that you're back to crafting! miss you guys!

Creations by Shirl said...

Love the sanitizer holder = cute project and it sure fits perfectly too...

Linda said...

Joni! Glad to see you're back to crafting! What a great little holder for those hand sanitizers! TFS and enjoy the rest of your week!

BTW, I saw your Christmas card in Kyoko's office - the kids have all grown so much! Take care Joni!

Joy said...

what a smart idea! I haven't been in the mood to figure out my own and have been "jacking" ideas too! lol! glad you are still creating! hope all is well and see you soon!

Elena said...

Joni, Glad to see you back on blogland. very cute idea! TFS!